photo botslide.jpg

Rose Gold Obsessed!

11.3.15


I know that according to Pantone ,you know the people who come up the color of the year; have proclaimed that Marsala is the color of the year. However, if it were me who had the power of deciding the color of the year, it would be the color rose gold. I know I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but lately I've been loving every thing rose gold! My second choice is the color copper but that is not the star of the show here, now is it?

Here are some bits in rose gold that I am IN LOVE with!

Gold Drip Mug: Forever 21 $6.50; Bow-Twist Rose Gold Earrings: Wanderlust + Co. $17.50;Rose Golden Complete Eye Set: Zoeva $78.00; Rose Golden Luxury Set $78.00

So are you Team Marsala or Team Rose Gold? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme