photo botslide.jpg

Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion Spray Review

23.3.15

Bumble and Bumble products pretty much make up the majority of the hair care section in my bathroom. Their Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner are basically the only things that keep my hair manageable and healthy. I get my hair colored every two and a half months or so to keep my beachy/ natural looking blond color looking its best. I think it's safe to say that my hair goes through alot and it's literally a miracle that it still looks this healthy. I give credit to the amazing products from Bumble and Bumble for how good my hair looks now despite all of the damage it goes through.

I can't say enough good things about this brand! After discovering the original Surf Spray from the brand a few years ago, I fell in love with the way that it gave my hair that amazing look that your hair gets when you've just come out of the water during a beach holiday. There was one thing about it that I didn't quite like about it though and that was the dry feeling that I felt whenever I would touch my hair. That one flaw didn't stop me from using an otherwise AMAZING product. I used it interchangeably with the Toni and Guy salt spray whenever I wanted to add extra wave and texture to my mildly wavy hair. 

This continued until I got an email from Sephora informing me that VIB Rouge members had the opportunity to get the new Surf Infusion Spray before it went on sale to non VIB members. I was really intriguing to me, so naturally my impulse shopping tendencies kicked in and before I knew it, there was a Sephora package waiting for me on my doorstep a couple of days later. Long story short,I frickin' love this stuff! It's like the original Surf Spray but the oil in the surf spray keeps it from making your hair feel all dry and crispy. In other words this is sexy beach hair in a bottle and receives a 12 out of 10 from me! What are some of your favorite products to get effortless hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme