photo botslide.jpg

Favorite Food Moment: Week 1

17.4.15

 I wanted to try out this new series where I share my favorite food moment that I've had during the past week. This could be a favorite tea, a protein bar/food that I've tried and loved, or a dish that I've had at a restaurant. I think it could be a really interesting to try out for a bit. Let me know what you think about this concept in the comment section.


 Yogi Skin Detox Tea:


I first came across this tea while I was walking through the natural foods section of Kroger and saw that it was on sale. I had been wanting to try a tea that was specifically for skin but has never found one that wasn't intimidating so i thought why not. I am so glad that I tried this one! For one this stuff tastes AMAZING, plus once its reached it's full brewing time it turns the prettiest pink color ever! I have really noticed a difference in my skin since drinking it 3 times a day for the past week. It definitely gets an A+ from me!

 The Complete Cookie:



My friend Sara got me hooked on these things a couple of weeks ago when we were at Whole Foods walking through every aisle trying to find these things! The ones that I got are the chocolate chip kind and let me tell you something, they tastes just like a regular chocolate chip cookie except that they don't have any of that bad stuff in them that makes cookies unhealthy and they are completely vegan. If I know I'm going to be out most of day and won't be able to access a healthy snack, I'll pack one of these in my bag and after a whole cookie I'm full for a while. It's a good on the go snack filled with protein and fiber while being low in sugar and carbs.

Caramel Digestive Biscuits: 


 I got these a couple of weeks back when I was in a global food market and have fallen in love with these things. I have no idea why they are called digestives though. If anyone knows, can you let me know in the comment section please because it is really bothering me. Anyway, I typically eat one or two of these with my evening cup of tea after dinner. It's become my favorite part of the day because I have had to restrain myself from eating too many of these at once, so one or two in the evening seemed like a good compromise to me.

 What foods/drinks have you discovered a love for recently?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme