photo botslide.jpg

Accidental New Favorite Cleanser

31.3.15


So last weekend after work, I decided to have a little wander around the nearby Sephora. While I usually have difficulties on not going too overboard in that store, I managed to control my spending this time. I went in intending to look at the "new white" collection from Nails Inc after hearing about it on a video that Alex from the YouTube channel I Covet Thee talk about how gorgeous the off white colors were. Once I found the Nails Inc section on the nail polish stand, I decided I would get the shades Whitehorse Street and Swan Street.


Next I went to have a look in the skin care section and ummed and ahhed at several different products and was about to head to the cashier to pay for the nail polishes. As I was walking, I saw the the First Aid Beauty section and remembered that I had been wanting to try on the Skin Rescue purifying mask with red clay. You know the one that makes your face look all red, scary and dries so you get to peel it off your face, yeah that one.

So as I was in such a hurry, I grabbed the cleanser instead and only noticed when I was having a bath and went to put the mask on my face and then saw it was the skin rescue cleanser and not the mask! I decided to try it out anyway and surprise suprise, I love it! It makes your skin feel super clean but not dried out at all. I was thinking about returning it to Sephora but now I think I'm gonna keep it. I've been using it in the mornings and alternating between this new cleanser and my glam glow supercleanse mud cleanser at night. This just might replace my Kiehls cleanser. Have you tried this cleanser or any other First Aid Beauty products? What are your favorites? Hope you enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme