photo botslide.jpg

MAC Warm Neutrals Palette

1.4.15



Recently I have rediscovered my love for eye shadows, particularly MAC shadows. Don't get me wrong I still love the Urban Decay Naked collection as much as the next girl but there's just something about the ones from MAC that put them above the rest for me. Last Friday my friend, Sara and I had a bit of a shopping day, which was well needed after the week that we both had. Great things were bought, but the thing that topped all the rest was the new MAC palette in Warm Neutral.


I think that MAC has a bit of a thing with releasing new palettes lately, first with the incredible palettes curated for the Cinderella collection and now they have done it again with this gorgeous selection of neutral eye shadow palettes that have been recently released. There are 2 sizes available, a 9 shadow and a 15 shadow size. The 9 shadow palettes are available in 4 color collections; Amber Times Nine, Burgundy Times Nine, Purple Times Nine, and Navy Times Nine. The 15 shadow palettes are available in 2 color collections; Warm Neutral and Cool Neutral.



I am in love with the colors in the Warm Neutral palette! All of the colors blend together so beautifully,as to be expected from MAC shadows. My favorite look that I've been doing with this palette is to put 'Unwind' all over my lid below my crease, then take 'Saddle' through my crease and blend them together with my MAC 217 blending brush. If I feel like adding a bit of definition to my lower lash line, I will mix 'Butterfudge' and 'Unwind' together and take my Zoeva 230 luxe pencil brush along my lower lash line. I also wanted to point out that the shade 'Lemon Tart' looks really pretty when it's placed on the brow bone, it just brightens the whole look up so much!

So there you have it! Will you be getting any of the neutral palettes from MAC? What are some of your favorite products from the brand? I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope you are all well. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme