photo botslide.jpg

Lazy Girl's Guide: Everday Makeup

25.3.15


A few days ago I came across a video called " Lazy Girl's Guide: Updo hairstyle" on MarissaLace's YouTube channel. She talked about how to create this really pretty updo in literally 5 minutes. After watching her video, I was really inspired to write a post all about how I like to wear my makeup when I'm feeling particularly sleepy or lazy. Anyway, lets get started!






For my face, I usually use a light tinted moisturizer, BB or a CC cream and a concealer for any redness and one for my under eye area. Right now I'm really enjoying the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. Its amazing at giving decent coverage while still feeling very light on the skin. I will usually use the Nars creamy concealer under my eyes to brighten up any dark circles and the Urban Decay Naked Skin one for any redness or problem areas around my face. After setting with some translucent powder, I'lll move on to adding a light wash of color to make my eyes look more awake.


The Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold is a great product to use when you just want a light wash of color but it's also very buildable if you want a more intense look. For this no fuss look I just take one swipe of this shadow stick on my lid and blend it outwards. Next I use the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara as it lengthens incredibly, opening up the eyes. Lastly, I use the Benefit gimme brow in dark. This product holds my brows in place while also giving them a slight tint making them look fuller and defined.

The Tarte cheek stain is a great product to use when you want a natural looking flush on the cheeks. I find it's easiest to use a stippling brush and push the color onto apples of the cheek and blend towards the hairline. I love using it with my fingers to dab onto the lips for slight bit of color.

All finished and now you're ready to take on whatever lies in the day ahead of you! Hope you enjoyed it and be sure to come back every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for new posts on all things beauty and fashion! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme