photo botslide.jpg

MakeUp Mondays! March 2, 2015

2.3.15

Hello! Its Monday again and while I used to dread Mondays, [ the whole waking up early  and wearing actual going out clothes just is the bane of my mornings! :(  ], I have recently had a whole new outlook on Mondays. I’ve decided to use this day as a fresh start to my week, sort of like a reset button.
     Now that my new found love of Mondays has been thoroughly explained! Here is my look that I have been loving to wear. It’s a very fresh faced look with just a bit of Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover up any spots, redness and dark circles that I have. For the eyes I have gone for nothing to dramatic, just a couple coats of the Tarte Gifted Mascara that I’ve been loving and a swipe of the Maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in creamy beige. This gives the eyes a wide awake look, even if you’re running on a few hours of sleep! What really makes this look however is a bit of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz. It’s a very low key highlight/blush that gives a hint of color to the cheeks along with a glow that makes the face look healthy and alive. Finally to top of the look, I went with the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown for a bit of a defined brow look.
      This look literally takes about 10 minutes tops,so even if you’ve slept past your alarm and have no time to get ready; this look will help you look put together without taking a ton of time or effort! I hope this helped with the ever daunting task of getting ready on a Monday morning!
 Have a great week and remember that YOU have the power to make each day a new and great one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme