photo botslide.jpg

Things That Matter...

20.11.14


Hey guys, so here's a topic that's really been bothering me.
   I recently have been reading about all the hate that my favorite bloggers/ youtubers have been getting. It just really saddens me that this is what the Internet has turned into. 


The Internet should be a place where people can come together to cheer each other on in support of each other, not a place for people to take one little imperfection about someone and magnify it with so much hate that it becomes unbearable to the person on the receiving end. When I was reading the posts that Gabby from velvetgh0st, Estée (EssieButton), and Zoe (Zoella)  were posting; it really inspired me to express how I feel about this increasingly important topic happening in the world of the Internet. 

let's just try to all be kind and courteous to people when we are posting on the Internet. Remember that someone is going to read that comment and they might have their feelings hurt by it. 
Think before you post guys. 

-Tina B Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme