photo botslide.jpg

Liquid Chlorophyll: The Key To Glowing Skin

8.5.15


 A few weeks ago I was reading an article on Byrdie.com on how to get glowing skin without pricey facials. One of the ways that were listed was to drink liquid chlorophyll mixed in with water. It took a couple of days for me to get the courage to do it but eventually I brought myself to Whole Foods and bought a bottle of that supposed green skin saver.


Later that night I tried it in a 22 oz bottle of water. First off let me tell you, it tastes amazing but only if you like the taste of mint leaves. That is exactly what mint leaves infused in water tastes like. After you get past the taste, it takes a couple of days to see the result of drinking this dark green water. The result is clearer, more radiant skin with a healthy glow to it. Totally worth drinking in my opinion, because now I have the skin to confidently go out in public and not have to worry if I forgot to put on makeup or anything like that. Bravo you gorgeous green bottle of goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme