photo botslide.jpg

Happiness: How Do We Make The Most Of It.

27.2.15


     Happy Friday everyone!! First off I want to take this time to say thank you to each one of you that happen to stumble upon this blog and choose to read it. After watching Amelia Liana's video on her channel about being happy today, I felt something that I hadn't felt in a while. I felt INSPIRED. Inspired to tell each and everyone in my life that meant something to me just how special they were to me and how grateful I am to have their presence in life. 
     
    Her video is called, How To Be Happy: My Tips & Advice; in this video she talks about how she finds the positivity in negative situations and tips on how she has cleared out all the negativity in her life to be happier. An example she gave was taking the time to think about the people you are spending time with and asking yourself if any of them are putting a downer on whatever it is you are doing and taking steps to remove them from your life. One tip she gave that I particularly identified with was taking a notebook and writing down why I was upset about a situation and coming up with a few positive things that might have come out of it.
                                         Anyway that video led me to the thought that I should thank the people who click on a link that has led them to this blog, so thank you and you should all go and check out her youtube channel if you haven't already because she makes amazing and hilarious videos that are so enjoyable to watch! Her channel is called AmeliaLiana and she's one of my favorites to watch! So think positively and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! What are some things that help you be happy in your lives? 

Xx-
Tina Bieri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme