photo botslide.jpg

Bioderma vs Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

24.4.15



Everyone and their dog goes on and on about how great Bioderma is at taking off makeup, so I decided to give in to the hype and tried it sometime last Christmas. My lovely cousin, Anggra, got me the 250 ml size bottle as part of my Christmas present and I absolutely fell in love with it! It takes off makeup so easily, one swipe of a cotton pad and you're set!

I knew that it would be hard to get another bottle of this miracle worker back in the US so I went to a drugstore and bought a big 500 ml bottle to take home with me. Fast forward 4 months and I have a very small amount left of the big bottle. I've tried the Simple cleansing water and liked it but the bottle was just too small for me. 

Enter the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water. I love the pump on this bottle and I love how great it makes my face feel after a few swipes of the cotton pad. The only thing that I don't like is how badly it stings if you use it to take off eye makeup! It seriously stings like nothing else! For taking off face makeup I would say that it's on the level of Bioderma; maybe a bit lower on the scale but comparable but for eyes, I would stick with a separate makeup remover like the Clarins one or the Simple eye makeup remover. Trust me your peepers will thank you. 

The bottom line is that Bioderma is still the reigning queen of the cleansing waters in my book but the Sephora one is a good alternative and a whole lot easier to get a hold of.

Bioderma Rating: 10/10
Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Rating: 8.5/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme