photo botslide.jpg

What's In My Makeup Bag: Weekend Edition

22.4.15


I always find it interesting to see what people carry around in their bags because I feel like the contents of a person's bag tells you a lot about what that they are like as a person. Anyway, I thought I would do my own version of a 'What's In My Bag' post and turn it into a 'What's In My Makeup Bag' kind of piece. This is probably nothing new but I thought it would be kind of fun to show you what I've been packing to take with me on my weekends in Atlanta!

P.S. If you are interested in any of the products mentioned, just click on the price and it will take you directly to the product's website. 

  • Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream 'Buttercream 03' ($29)
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer 'Medium Light Neutral' ($28
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Remedy Concealer Pen '2 Wake-Up Call' ($39)
  • Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector 'Medium-Tan' ($24)
  • Becca Beach Tint 'Guava' ($25
  • Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil 'Dark Brunette' ($32
  • Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll 'Black' ($30)
  • Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum ($28.50
  • By Terry Ombre Blackstar '6 Frozen Quartz' ($43.50
  • Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lips & Cheeks '09 Rose Epicurien' ($40)
  • Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper ($33)
What are some of your favorite things to take with you in a weekend makeup bag? Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed a peek into my makeup bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme