photo botslide.jpg

YSL Babydoll Mascara

15.4.15





Usually I stay pretty loyal to mascaras, it's typically concealers that I tend to hoard loads of different bottles of.This past weekend while at the Sephora VIB private shopping event, ALOT of #feelingspendy moments happened! Of that, resulted a rather large array of beauty products,the one makeup product that I am especially excited for is the YSL Mascara Faux Cils Babydoll. Besides the gorgeous packaging, gold with red script writing <3. the product itself gives you the most luscious, long separated lashes ever! I think that this could possibly overtake Tarte's Gift Amazonian Clay smart mascara, in being my holy grail mascara! It's that good, seriously go to your local Sephora and give it a try. I promise you won't be disappointed! 

P.S if this is a bit out of your price range, I suggest trying out Maybelline's Lash Sensational. It's just as good but at a fraction of the price. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme