photo botslide.jpg

Nails Inc New Whites Collection

29.4.15


I wanted to take this moment to say that I hate painting my nails. That's right, I hate painting my nails! I jut feel like it's such a chore to do and to keep up once they are painted. First you have to make your nails all nice and smooth, then make sure that the color doesn't get into your cuticles or in the spaces around your nails. Personally I think it's a lot of hard work for something that will only last a week or two at the most.


That was my viewpoint on nail polish until I came across the Nails Inc New Whites Collection. Everything about these are gorgeous! Everything, from the weighted packaging to the incredibly smooth and silky formulation makes this group of nail polishes the best that I've tried recently. The colors that I love the most are called, "White Horse Street" and "Swan Street".

White Horse Street: An off-white lilac

Swan Street: off-white, pale mint green

"White Horse Street" comes out looking off white with a hint of lilac to it, while "Swan Street" is the most gorgeous pale mint green I've ever come across in a nail polish. In other words, they are off white with a hint of color to them that makes them perfect for the summer months ahead. If you haven't tried them and you're looking for a few colors to amp up your summer nail look, I strongly urge you to go and give these a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme