photo botslide.jpg

Now on Bloglovin!!

26.1.15

Hello lovely people of the world!
This will be my first post of 2015!!! Yay for a late start to things! ( Hehe!)

Anyways my goals for this year,(I call them goal because it sounds a lot less cliche than resolutions), ranged anywhere from becoming a healthier person to putting more effort into my blog and YouTube channel! As of today, Monday January 26, 2015, I have made a mental pact with myself to put into action the " work on blog and beauty channel" part of my new year goals.

So here we are at our first post of 2015 and what was meant to be a post promoting my existence on Bloglovin, has become a post on what I hope to accomplish here on this blog! Now I leave you with a picture that was taken on New Year's Eve while I was visiting family on my Christmas Holiday to Indonesia. I hope everyone has had a lovely January so far and that everything only goes up from here on out!
 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13544221/?claim=2kpn2gxemmj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme