photo botslide.jpg

My Favorite Things...

12.12.14

You know when you start feeling all Christmas-y inside and you start hearing all those holiday songs in your head? Well, that is how I'm feeling at the moment and so I thought I would share some of my favorite things for this holiday season and I call it," My Favorite Things: Holiday Edition".
So here it goes: 

1. Holiday scented candles
I have just about burnt through the entire Spiced Hot Toddy and let me tell you; I honestly think I'm in love with this candle! It smells just like what I think Christmas would smell like if it were transformed into a smell. I also love the other two Bath and Body Works candles pictured but Spiced Hot Toddy is definitely my new favorite for Christmas 2014! 
2. Face Oils

I have used the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate for a few months now and my skin has been really liking it! I've noticed that it is a lot more clear, even textured and much more hydrated. It's just a wonder product for my skin especially in these colder months.
3. Pampering Shower Products
The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and the Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie are two products that I keep coming back to for the winter months, more specifically the holiday season as my skin needs to look extra good for all the holiday parties and just for hydration's sake. These two products compliment each other beautifully and I always know it's Christmas time when my bathroom starts to smell like Lush's Rose Jam scent. 
4.Lush Baths
Lush bath bombs, melts and bubble bars are the things that I associate the holiday season with the most, as I find myself taking more baths this time a year compared to the rest of the year. Showers are just more efficient at cleaning oneself when one is in a hurry; but there is nothing I love more than a bath chocked full of beautifully smelling Lush bath products! 
5. Herbal teas

I love a good cup of tea anytime of the year but there's something about drinking a nice big cup of a Christmas-y flavored herbal tea that just brings me into the holiday spirit faster than anything else can. 

And there you have it; those are some of My Favorite Things: Holiday Edition. There will be a video where I go further in depth on more of my favorite holiday things up on my channel really soon. Follow my Twitter( @tinabieri) and my Instagram( @tinabieri) to keep an out out and find out more! 

Xx
Tina B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme