photo botslide.jpg

YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush: 9 Rose Epicurien

6.5.15


I'm not really the biggest fan of multipurpose products, but when I saw the gorgeous packaging of this YSL kiss and blushes , it drew me in like a siren call and I had to try them out. The color that I was automatically drawn to was number 9 Rose Epicurien. It is the nicest pinky, nude color that looks gorgeous on the lips! I haven't used it as a blush yet but when I swatched it on my hand it looked amazing, so I have a feeling that it will look beautiful as a blush.

It has a semi matte finish, so it has a very nice texture on both lips and cheeks. This feels very soft, velvety and not at all drying. I use this on most days when I want a natural, "no makeup" makeup look because it's very weightless but still packs a lot of color. All in all, it's a great multi-use product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme