photo botslide.jpg

Favorite Face Masks

4.5.15


Twice a week I try to treat my skin to a face mask to keep it in tip top condition. Face masks give your skin that extra something that bumps it up from average to wow you're skin is really glowing! Recently I've noticed that I've been reaching for the same ones, so I've gathered that those are the ones that my skin likes the best.


Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
If glowing, lit from within skin is what your after, then this mask is going to be your new best friend. It smells like pumpkin pie and works to remove all that gunk from within your skin leaving behind soft and glowing plump skin. It's a magical experience to say the least.


First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay
This one does what it says, plus it's fun to take off. If your skin is a bit on the sensitive side, I would say to pick this one over the the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. It does the same thing, just a bit more gently. You'll also get to peel off the mask once it's dried on. 


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
This is your typical mud mask amped up times 10. The charcoal in this mask draws out all of the yucky gunk that causes pimples to pop up on your skin and keeps your pores nice and clear.


James Read Sleep Mask Tan- Face 
So technically this isn't a purifying mask, but it's still a frequently used mask so that's why I included it in this list. This is a mask that you put on at night and when you wake up in the morning, you wash it off and you're left with the nicest natural looking tan. I use this twice a week and it lets me skip foundation because I really wake up with selfie ready skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme