photo botslide.jpg

Lush Christmas/Holiday Haul

11.11.14

 Lush is an incredible place to walk into anytime of the year, something about the smell of the bath bombs and the gorgeous scents of their soaps and bubble bars draws me in every time. It's when their Holiday collection is released, that's when I fall in love with all of their christmas-y, winter-y scents, as well as the adorable product designs that the lush creators come up with! ( my favorites are the Christmas hedgehog bath melt and the penguin bubble bar! They're just so cute!) The entire Holiday line is just so incredible that I went a little overboard on my last trip to their website, and that resulted in this haul post. 








What are your favorite Lush products? Do you have a particular seasonal line that you prefer?

Xx
-Tina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme